We live in unprecedented times and life is somewhat different for all of us at the moment.
We take our responsibility for your health, that of your users and our employees seriously.
Whilst we understand that it is impossible to completely remove any risk of infection, it’s important that we reduce any potential transmission.
With this in mind we have created our 12 point Covid19 prevention plan to provide you with peace of mind.
Our promise to you:
- We will adhere to your specific rules at all times.
- We will adhere strictly to social distancing of 2m at all times.
- We will take and record our engineer’s
temperature twice daily.
- We will wear gloves and masks when crossing general areas.
- We will regularly wash hands.
- We will regularly sanitise hands.
- We will welfare facilities as instructed by you.
- We will thoroughly manually clean your new room or serviced equipment.
- We will sanitise your new room or serviced equipment with a misting machine similar to those in hospitals, care homes and on public transport.
- We will provide a certificate confirming misting sanitising.
- We will not attend site if NHS has advised us not to visit.
- We will contact you if any of our engineers test positive for Covid19 and inform NHS test and trace immediately.
To further ensure peace of mind we are happy to provide a risk assesment and method statement for your establishment if required.
For more information please contact us on 0800 612 6077 or email: [email protected]